CMCS invites you to join our Executive Training Program On
Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM Fundamental Training
17-19 September 2017
Gagan Preet Kaur PMP®, PSP, RMP®
About the Course
This Primavera P6 Fundamentals training teaches you how to create a project, add activities and relationships, assign resources, adjust the project plan to account for schedule delays and overallocated resources and analyze portfolios. You’ll also learn how to customize the Personal Workspace and the Project Workspace to monitor project progress and communicate with team members.
- Create a project.
- Add activities.
- Create relationships.
- Assign and analyze resources.
- Analyze project performance.
- Execute and control the project.
- Customize dashboards and the Project Workspace.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you understand P6’s basic features and functionality so you can apply them to your organization’s project management processes. You’ll develop the skills to manage projects on time and within budget to ensure optimal outcomes from capital and resource investments.
This course uses P6, Primavera Web-based project management tool. Oracle BI and BPM are not covered in this course.
Continuing Education Units
Professional Development and Continuing Education Units: Earns 21 PDUs .
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Add activities
- Customize activity views
- Create relationships
- Schedule the project
- Assign constraints
- View the Enterprise Project Structure
- Optimize the project schedule
- Create a project
- Assign roles and resources
- Analyze resources and costs
- Baseline the project plan
- Execute the project
- Customize dashboards
Who Should Attend
This course targets Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing and Industrial, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical, Power and Water Utility Plants, Education and Training, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Media Production, E-Business Enablers, Marketing and Sales, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding and Repair Yards .
Understanding P6 Data
- Describing the Organizational Breakdown Structure
- Describing the Enterprise Project Structure
Creating a Project
- Viewing the EPS Page
- Modifying Project Information
Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating Multiple Levels
- Describing Activity Types
- Viewing Activity Information
- Editing Activity Details
- Assigning Steps
- Assigning Codes
Using Activity Views
- Customizing a View
- Filtering Data
- Grouping and Sorting Data
- Viewing Relationship Types
- Creating Relationships in the Gantt Chart
Scheduling a Project
- Defining Key Terms
- Defining Total Float
- Describing Loops and Open Ends
- Calculating a Schedule
- Applying a Must Finish By Date
- Constraining an Activity
Optimizing the Project Schedule
- Analyzing Schedule Dates
- Shortening a Project Schedule
Viewing the Project Workspace
- Adding and Removing Portlets
- Customizing the Project Workspace
Assigning Roles and Resources
- Assigning a Role
- Requesting Resources
- Assigning Resources
- Checking Resource Availability
- Defining Work Types
- Editing a Project Calendar
- Assigning a Calendar to an Activity
Baselining the Project Plan
- Selecting a Baseline
- Adding a Baseline
Executing the Project Plan
- Describing Methods of Applying Progress
- Using Progress Spotlight
- Defining the Data Date
- Applying Progress to Activities
Analyzing the Updated Project
- Comparing Dates
- Viewing Schedule Performance
- Addressing Variances
- Customizing Dashboards
- Adding and Removing Dashboards
- Viewing Portfolio Data
- Knowledge of project management principles
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program. The course is registered with PMI® and those who complete the course will earn 21 PDU.
Technical Session 10:00 AM – 02:30 PM
The rate per delegate is US$ 2,200. The course is inclusive of instruction, training material (Soft Copy), Certificate of Attendance, refreshments and lunch.
To Register, Email us to email@example.com