Following an initial period of training, you will quickly be integrated into one of our project teams. From there on, you will go on learning and contributing to the deliverables of a project by carrying out varied activities including:
- Interviewing clients and understanding his needs;
- Being a contributor to team recommendations and problem solving for clients;
- Analyzing and modeling business processes;
- Analyzing data requirements and sources;
- Preparing and presenting deliveries to the client.
- Masters in Applied Economics or Business Engineer
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about data analysis
- Your are passionate by IT
- You want to be an actor in the data revolution
- Excellent analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- You have excellent command of English
- You want to participate in the growth of a SME
- Maximum 2 years of professional experience in consultancy or audit is a plus
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects;
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners;
- A continuous program of training and career development opportunities;
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive and complete reward package including incentives at various levels.