As a solution developer, you will work directly with the core Business Intelligence team to design and develop world-class analytics. A successful candidate should be able to work with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members for a given requirement or process. This includes taking part of the design, soliciting feedback and documenting the information associated with the integrations for support and change management purposes.
Further, the candidate should be capable of executing requirement and design specification into development deliverables.
You will quickly be integrated into one of our project teams. From there on, mainly at the client’s site, you will go on learning and contribute to the deliverables of the project by carrying out complex and varied activities.
- Advanced experience in software engineering with C# and ASP .NET
- Experience working with web services (especially REST architecture)
- Experience with Git Source Code Management and working in a parallel development environment.
- Build and maintenance of Unit tests using NUnit
- Configuration and maintenance of servers (Windows & Debian) in virtualized environments (VirtualBox / vSphere)
- Configuration, deployment and maintenance of database servers
- Be able to design data model
- Very good knowledge of ANSI SQL and other DBMS specifics
- Data extract, transformation and loading (ETL) techniques from source systems to user access data layer.
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to apply!
What we offer:
- A stimulating working environment in a human-sized company with ambitious development prospects;
- Internationally renowned clients and business partners;
- A continuous program of training and career development opportunities;
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive and complete reward package including incentives at various levels.