CMCS’ relation with Oracle Primavera is unmatched. Since 1984, CMCS has received 52 awards for their performance and achievements including the first ever Primavera Four Million Dollar Club award back in 2008. CMCS, a Platinum Oracle Partner, is a specialized Oracle Primavera EPPM P6 8.2 and PCM 14 partner. CMCS has also achieved Oracle Specialization in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas Industries and Public Sector. CMCS was the first company ever to receive the Oracle University (OU) Award for Best Partner Performance Oracle Primavera FY2013.
Our Oracle Primavera Practice extends beyond offering the complete Oracle Primavera solutions but also to include third party applications and solutions that are designed to increase the value of what you have already invested in. Those offerings include cost estimating, timesheets, trail audit, SAP and Oracle Integration, STO management, document management among others.
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM)
- P6 Progress Reporter
- Primavera Contract Management (PCM)
- Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA)
- Primavera P6 Analytics
- Oracle AutoVue Enterprise Visualization
- Oracle Primavera Unifier
- Oracle Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Oracle Primavera Software and Other Related Applications That We Implement and Configure
Oracle Primavera EPPM P6 and Oracle Primavera Contract Management CMCS is an Oracle Partner and one of the few certified as Specialized Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and Oracle Primavera Contract Management. This certification is limited to those organization who have shown credible evident and reference in implementing Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and Oracle Primavera Contract Management software. CMCS’ EPPM P6 and PCM implementation include the following services: Discovery – helping clients understand what they need to get the most out of Oracle Primavera, Installation – getting the software installed with the right access rights and security levels, Implementation – getting the information that our clients want to have from Oracle Primavera to better manage and controls their projects, Training – teaching users on not only how to use Oracle Primavera but the project management knowledge needed to better understand how to make use of this information and Support – software and user support including staffing if needed. Other related services include application data migration and health check audit.
Oracle Primavera Unifier CMCS offers Oracle Primavera Unifier implementation. In addition, CMCS and in collaboration with ENSTOA provides the following unique offerings:
- Sprint Zero which consists of 2-3 day on-site workshops that are run by our experienced team to define management metrics, discover pain points and bring to light new opportunities. This offering is of great value for organizations that have not started implementing Unifier and need to document requirements and develop an implementation plan.
- Health Check that will address Technical Design to ensure that the solution design and configuration is streamlined in accordance with best practices, Usability to provide recommendations on how to improve the usage and usability of forms and business processes and Best Practices Database to inform and support the technical design and usability recommendations with usage and configuration statistics from our vast repertoire of Unifier implementations.
- Unlimited Support as all Unifier implementations requires support past their go-live date. Our Unlimited Support provides access to a Unifier expert and useful resources at anytime, anywhere. Our Unifier Solution Center ensures accuracy and consistency of your Unifier configuration, work flows and usage.
- Adapters to increase the value of your Oracle Primavera Unifier which include:
- Panoptra™ for Unifier which is an enhanced reporting and data visualization platform for Unifier, Panoptra™ for Unifier blows out the limitations of standard reporting techniques in Unifier and transforms big data analysis and visualization to reflect best practices for capital project management.
- Integration Adapters which are designed and configured to handle complex data transformations precisely to streamline critical business integrations between financial, facilities and project management systems is a time consuming and risky endeavor.
- Oracle Primavera Contract Management (PCM) Convertor is a fast, easy one-click migration tool that moves data between PCM and Primavera Unifier instances.
Oracle Primavera and Cost Estimating Integration Using Nomitech CostOS. CMCS’ CostOS implementation include the following services: Discovery / Needs assessment – helping clients understand the Estimating Skills they need to improve their Estimating Competence and assessing the Pre-configuration of CostOS Estimating, Installation – getting the software installed with the right access rights and roles of users, Data Migration – Importing Historical Data from Past Estimates or Actual Projects into the CostOS Centralized Database, Implementation – setting up the layouts, cost models, access to commercial databases, and custom reports that our clients want to have from CostOS to better manage and control their Estimating Processes, Training – teaching users on not only how to use CostOS but also the cost estimating and assembly development knowledge needed to improve their Estimating Competency, Support – software and user support including staffing if needed. Other related services include Developing BIM models for Quantity Takeoff, Value Engineering and 5D within the CostOS platform, Consulting on developing “Interoperable BIM Models”, Developing Custom Assemblies/ Cost Models per clients needs, Training on the NoDoC Oil and Gas Knowledgebase and Localization, custom Integrations Assessment for further development by Nomitech and health check audit.
Paperless Project Delivery for Oracle Primavera Contract Manager/ Unifier and SharePoint. We understand that Document Control is one of the core activities for every project and it is here where some of the greatest gains can be made with the application of simple add-ons, and our expertise that can save full-service providers of consulting, design, construction, and operations services companies’ significant costs on every project. We believe Paperless Project Delivery is about providing a platform that enables your organization/ project delivery teams to seamlessly flow information through business processes digitally and intelligently, removing the need for paper and the manual processing of documents internally and externally. Our solutions integrate with Oracle Primavera Products, SharePoint and Web Centre Content and can also be integrated to non-Oracle platforms.
eTimeMachine Enterprise works hand-in-glove with Oracle’s Primavera EPPM to extend project management systems into the enterprise. By integrating its leading-edge resource, timesheets and work management functionality with Oracle’s Primavera solutions, eTimeMachine Enterprise creates cohesive enterprise environments that allow companies to manage resources , costs and performance across all projects, corporate activities (project and non-project), and functional business lines. eTimeMachine collects Enterprise Project Structure, Project hierarchies, resources and resource assignments from Oracle Primavera EPPM and places resource assignments in employee’s workspace, allowing employees to update progress and to enter actual time, then submit it for approval. Once approved it sends approved data back to Oracle Primavera EPPM. eTimeMachine is highly configurable and integrates with Oracle Primavera EPPM, ERP, Help Desk, MS Project and other systems in the enterprise.
Audit Trail for Oracle Primavera EPPM is a highly configurable monitoring tool that allows companies to track changes on specified business objects in Oracle Primavera EPPM with the required level of details. Organizations that rely on Oracle Primavera EPPM for their Project Management needs can continue to utilize full functionality of Oracle Primavera EPPM while fulfilling the requirement of the information to be completely trustworthy by adding benefits of a transactional and a fully auditable system. Audit Trail adds a new layer to your organizations’ project information by introducing a “Critical Changes” concept; it provides you with an advanced engine to define those elements within Oracle Primavera schedules that are the most critical from a change perspective. Monitoring Critical Changes enables you to focus on what are the most important requirements for your organization letting you effectively utilize resources and allowing to execute timely management decisions. Audit Trail provides an indispensable source of data for a quickly growing number of business applications including, but not limited to Project Health Check, Critical Changes Monitoring, Regulatory and Business Compliance, Claims Prevention and Claims Resolution, License Use Monitoring, Business Intelligence Support, Risk Analysis Support, Knowledge Base and Best Practices Repository Support.
Oracle Primavera Software That We Deliver Certified Training for through Oracle University
As the leader in Oracle Technology training, Oracle University offers extensive training to build the client’s knowledge with a unique curriculum created by the same developers who designed the technology itself. Very few organizations across the globe, if any, have had CMCS experience in offering training on Oracle Primavera solutions. Our team has been working with Primavera products since 1984 supporting more than 3,000 clients who represent the leaders in their industry. CMCS, Oracle University’s Approved Education Provider, was the first company ever to receive the Oracle University (OU) Award for Best Partner Performance Oracle Primavera FY2013.
Oracle Primavera Awards and Recognitions
- 2014 Primavera Enterprise Partner Award JAPAC
- 2013 Primavera GBU Outstanding Partner India
- 2013 Oracle University Best Partner Performance
- 2008 Primavera Top Performer New Licenses
- 2008 Primavera PrimaClub
- 2008 Primavera Four Million Dollar Club
- 2007 Primavera Top Performer New Licenses
- 2007 Primavera Three Million Dollar Club
- 2007 Primavera Prima Club
- 2007 Primavera Top Performer Total Revenue
- 2006 Primavera Two Million Dollar Award
- 2006 Primavera PrimaClub
- 2006 Primavera Top Performer New Licenses
- 2006 Primavera 20 Years of Support & Service
- 2005 Primavera Million Dollar Club
- 2005 Primavera PrimaClub
- 2005 Primavera Top Performer EMEA
- 2004 Primavera Million Dollar Club
- 2004 Primavera President’s Club
- 2003 Primavera Half Million-Dollar Club
- 2003 Primavera Largest Expedition Sale
- 2002 Primavera PAR of the Year EMEA
- 2002 Primavera Largest Expedition Sale EMEA
- 2002 Primavera Half-Million Dollar Club EMEA
- 2001 Primavera Half-Million Dollar Club EMEA
- 2001 Primavera Over-Achievement Award
- 2000 Primavera Highest Annual Growth
- 2000 Primavera Significant Expedition Achievement
- 2000 Primavera Highest Annual Expedition Sales
- 2000 Primavera Half Million-Dollar Club
- 2000 Primavera Largest Expedition Sale
- 2000 Primavera Expedition Over-Achievement
- 2000 Primavera Highest Annual Growth
- 1998 Primavera President’s Club
- 1998 Primavera Half Million-Dollar Club
- 1998 Primavera Largest Concentric Sale
- 1998 Primavera Over Achievement Award
- 1998 Primavera Highest Annual Growth
- 1998 Primavera Significant Expedition Achievement
- 1998 Primavera Largest Expedition Sale
- 1998 Primavera Highest Expedition Sales
- 1997 Primavera President’s Club
- 1997 Primavera Half Million-Dollar Club
- 1997 Primavera Highest Expedition Sale
- 1996 Primavera 10-Year Milestone Award
- 1996 Primavera President’s Club
- 1996 Primavera Highest Expedition Sale
- 1996 Primavera Significant Achievement Award
- 1995 Primavera President’s Club
- 1995 Primavera Significant Achievement Award
- 1994 Primavera Top Expedition Sales
- 1992 Primavera President’s Club