This course provides training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modeling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
- Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs Log and track project-critical documents
- Use a Risk Register:
- Identify risks
- Assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
- Propose, evaluate and justify mitigation
- Track planned mitigation with rest of the project
- Run a risk analysis
- Understand the results of a risk analysis
- Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
- Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations with confidence.
Who Should Attend?
This 5-day introductory course is aimed at all new and prospective users looking to evaluate and benefit from the full capabilities of the Primavera Risk Analysis software.
- Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
- Risk Methodology
- Schedule Review
- Using three-point estimates for activities
- Running a quantitative risk analysis
- Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts
- Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
- Introduction to the Risk Register
- Integration with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Cost & Resource Uncertainty
- Risk assessment templating
- Probabilistic Branching
- Risk Register (Risk Events)
- Response Planning – cost/benefit analysis
- Lab style workshop
- Applying risk analysis techniques