This Primavera P6 Professional Advanced training teaches you about resource management topics like manual allocation, bucket planning and leveling. Project management topics include earned value analysis, advanced scheduling and creating timescaled logic diagrams via Visualizer.
- Use bucket planning.
- Use resource leveling.
- Use earned value analysis.
- Calculate percent complete.
- Calculate multiple float paths.
- Analyze resource usage.
Benefits to You
Understand P6 Professional’s advanced resource and project management functionality so you can make improved decisions when managing your projects. You’ll learn how to manage resources effectively to maximize investment and use advanced project management techniques to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Calculate percent complete
- Use advanced scheduling technqiues
- Use global change
- Bucket planning
- Use the Assignments window
- Analyze resources
- Level resources
- Use earned value
- Analyze resources and roles
Who Should Attend
This course targets Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing and Industrial, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical, Power and Water Utility Plants, Education and Training, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Media Production, E-Business Enablers, Marketing and Sales, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding and Repair Yards .
Using Earned Value Analysis
- Calculating Planned Value Cost
- Calculating Actual Cost
- Calculating Earned Value Cost
- Measuring Performance Percent Complete
Managing Multiple Projects
- Opening Multiple Projects
- Setting the Default Project
Analyzing Resources and Roles
- Using the Resource Usage Profile
- Using the Resource Usage Spreadsheet
Manually Allocating Resources
- Viewing the Assignments Window
- Viewing and Editing Allocation
Using Bucket Planning
- Editing Future Buckets
- Using Curves
- Setting Leveling Options
- Leveling Based on Priority
- Multiple Float Paths
- Calendar Effect on Lag
- Scheduling Out-of-Sequence Activities
Using Global Change
- Creating a User Defined Field
- Running a Global Change
- Basic project management knowledge
- Basic knowledge of P6 Professional
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.