CCP certification recognizes specialists who meet a demanding set of cost and management criteria by a rigorous examination, experience, education and ethical qualifications.
The examination requirements reflects the sophistication of professionals in today’s cost and management industry and fairly measures their knowledge, experience and an adherence to best management practices.
CCP Certification is independently accredited by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB).
AACE Certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills to impact the bottom line.
CCP certification was formerly known as Certified Cost Consultant (CCC)/Certified Cost Engineer (CCE) certification
- Grants your professional credentials by providing an impartial endorsement of your knowledge and expertise.
- Shows your professional commitment and ability to perform to your peers, supervisors, and clients.
- Results in greater recognition from peers for taking that extra step in your professional development.
- Enhances your professional image by developing certified professionals who stand out as examples of excellence.
- Reflects your personal achievement of proving excellence in your field and meeting industry standards and requirements.
- Can improve career opportunities by giving you the “edge” when being considered for a promotion or other opportunities.
- May provide for greater earnings potential through salary and wage increases based on your certification status.
- Improves your skills and knowledge through training, study, and “keeping up” with the industry via the recertification requirements.
- Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities by proving that you have invested in your own professional development.
- Enriches self-esteem by allowing you to distinguish yourself beyond your job title or academic degree.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Finance Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Project Managers
- Engineers and Planners
- Information Technology Managers
- Anyone interested in Cost Control
- Anyone interested in operations optimization
The CCP requirements reflect the sophistication of individuals in today’s cost control industry and it fairly measures their knowledge, experience and adherence to best cost management practices. CCP certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills required to meet today’s challenges in all kind of industries.
This course will make sure you get up to standards with the requirements to practice as a cost consultant at international levels and if you choose, to be certified as such through the AACEI examination process.
Section 1 – Cost
Cost Elements, Pricing, Material, Labor, Engineering, Equipment, Parts and Tools, Economic Costs, Activity Based Cost Management
Section 2 – Cost Estimation
Estimating, Process Product Manufacturing, Discrete Product Manufacturing
Section 3 – Planning and Scheduling
Section 4 – Progress & Cost Control
Progress Measurement and Earned Value, Earned Value for variable Budgets, Tracking Cost & Schedule Performance, Performance and Productivity Management.
Section 5 – Project Management
Project Management, Project Organization Structure, Project Planning, Project Labor Cost Control, Leadership and Management of Project People, Quality Management, Value Analysis, Contracting for Capital Projects, Strategic Asset Management
Section 6 – Economic Analysis
Basis Engineering Economics, Applied Engineering Economics
Section 7 – Statistic, Probability & Risks
Statistic & Probability, Basic Concept in Descriptive Statistic, Risk Management
Section 8 – Technical Paper, Guidelines & Review