This course provides in-depth project Cost Estimation training in CostOs. Topics include updating estimation methodologies, importing and exporting project data between Ms Office and CostOs, top-down and Down – Top Estimation, and Integrating P6 with CostOs.
Detailed instruction on Cost analysis includes lessons on cost models types and how to estimate the cost using assemblies.
Students also will learn to leverage best practices to create a project using methodologies.
- Review CostOs Estimating System and applications
- Review Estimation Methods
- Cost Structure in Oil & Gas Projects, highlights
- Cost Models, Cost Simulation and Cost Control in Oil & Gas Projects,
- Analyze project cost with Cost Models,
- Analyze project cost in Conceptual, Basic and Detailed levels,
- Analyze project cost with AACE cost classifications,
- Analyze project cost with online Cost Database,
Who Should Attend
This course targets Project Managers, Project Cost Estimators, Project Engineers, Project Owners, Project Investors, Project Consultants and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.
In What Industries
EPC projects, Oil & Gas Upstream, Mid Stream and Down Stream, Petrochemical, Power plants and energy sector, even onshore and offshore.
- Basic project Cost Estimation knowledge
- Project Work Breakdown Structure
- Introducing Cost Models / Assemblies
- What is Cost Models,
- In which level Cost Models Work,
- Why using Cost Models,
- How to select right Cost Model for your project,
- Case Studies
- Drilling Cost Model
- Wellhead Platform Cost Model
- Storage tank Cost Model
- Pump Cost Model
- Water Treatment cost Model