PrimaveraReader is a viewer for Oracle Primavera P6 Schedules and allows users to open and view project data exported from Oracle Primavera P6 in .xer or .xls file format. PrimaveraReader is designed to deliver the well-known view of project information among all parties involved without having an Oracle Primavera P6 license.
In PrimaveraReader, project participants such as project managers, team members, contractors and subcontractors can gain complete visibility into project progress by using the native views for:
- WBS – Work Breakdown Structure
- Projects which represents the Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Resource assignments
- Detail view of selected item in current view
- OBS – Organizational Breakdown Structure
- Roles view
All project information given in a particular table view and the corresponding graphical Gantt chart view are based on the assigned Calendar. Users can use one of the standard layouts to group and sort data as they have the need.
PrimaveraReader is applicable to all project oriented organizations, from smaller projects to large scale project and portfolio oriented enterprise corporations.
Why choose PrimaveraReader?
- Supports Oracle Primavera P6 Schedules saved as .xer or .xls file types
- There is no learning curve or training costs for using the software
- You can Easily follow the given time-frame and budgets with Resource Assignments
- You can preview Durations and Resource Calculations based on your preferred calendar
- Offers dedicated Customer Support
- Works perfectly on Windows 10
To know more on PrimaveraReader, check the following videos
Introducing PrimaveraReader 2.1
PrimaveraReader – Viewer for Oracle Primavera P6 Project Schedules
PrimaveraReader 2.0 – Cost effective solution for viewing Oracle Primavera P6 Schedules