“The Leadership Challenges for Project Leaders” is a business-focused and personal challenged workshop that every project leader would be in need for it in their daily work across sectors and levels.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand The Leadership Challenges
- Be A Proactive Project Leader
- Balance Between Life And Work
- Developing Project Leadership Talents
Who Should Attend
This course target is for Project leaders and managers who want to improve their leadership skills and raise their sights and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Understanding Challenges
- Are You Proactive OR Reactive?
- Pro-activity And Stress Management
- The Heart Of Leadership: Influence
- Understanding Where You Are Now
- Shape Your Vision
- Project Leader Successful Key Strategies
- Dimensions Of Insight
- Developing Self Believe
- Are You Leading Yourself?
- Life And Career Transition
- Getting Results: Life-Work Balance
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.