As today’s workforce is global, “Managing Virtual Teams” workshop focuses on enabling project managers to manage their team members that are working from home, across the city, on the other coast, or even in another continent.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Maximize virtual teams performance
- Increase collaboration, trust and Virtual team effectiveness.
- Leverages team’s cultural diversity
- Manage processes for overcoming barriers
Who Should Attend
This course target is for Project managers whom are in charge of virtual teams and want to know how Manage their virtual Teams and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- The Nature Of Virtual Teams
- Different Kinds Of Virtual Teams
- Keys To Success With Virtual Teams
- Cultural Risk And Virtual Teams
- Open Communications With Virtual Teams
- Strategies For Supporting Virtual Teams
- Technology For Virtual Teams
- Leading Virtual Teams In Crisis
- How To Impact Positively Your Project Success
- Tips And Techniques To Achieve The Deliverables And Milestones
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.