“Motivating Project Teams” is one of the most important workshops for project managers to manage their team members as motivation factors affecting human behavior and performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the different approaches, theories and techniques in motivation.
- Apply the motivation techniques and strategies in business scenarios.
- Evaluate the different motivational theories.
- Enable participants to be more aware of how motivation works.
Who Should Attend
This course target is for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Understand the nature of human motivation
- Different approaches, theories and techniques in motivation
- The Laws of Motivation
- Analyzing Motivation
- The Motivation Process
- Building up Motivation
- Self-Motivation as a life skill
- Getting the best from others
- Motivating across cultures
- Empowerment through motivation
- The Motivation Barriers
- Influence and motivate teams by communication
- Action Plan for motivation
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.