The “Project Team Building” workshop focus on building higher levels of team performance with an understanding of how teams work, how to deal with the problems that arise within teams and how to be an effective team member especially in a meetings environment.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how teams work together
- Evaluate and improve team performance
- Discuss teambuilding concepts with colleagues
- Effectively manage and contribute to team meetings
Who Should Attend
This course target is for project managers who want to develop their authentic skills and competencies to work in – or to lead – high performance team and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Definition of the team
- Team stages
- Learning how to work as a team
- Building a High Performance & collaborative team
- Accelerating Team Action
- A first-class team Planning
- Maintaining a creative environment
- Team building meetings during the project
- Effective Team communication
- Phase-end and project-end activities
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.