The “Organizational Change Management” workshop is prepared specifically for participants with the need of necessary skills for change management in their organization.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Realize the way of change reaction
- Remove the fear and resistance of change
- Understand, Plan and Manage Change effectively
- Recognize different models of change
- Use a systematic process to identify potential changes
- Explain the phases of accepting change
- Handle positively those who resist change
- Handle change in the future
Who Should Attend
This course target is for all levels of project Management and Supervisory staff, who want to lead and develop their teams to high levels of commitment and productivity and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- What is Change?
- Types of Change
- Change Preparation
- Change Tools needed
- Initiating change successfully
- Implementing change successfully
- Design a change you want to implement in your department
- Action Planning
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.