Today’s modern work force; is well educated, highly skilled and they expect to be treated and developed as professionals. “Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers” is a highly interactive workshop which demonstrates how the work force of today, can be lead to achieve High Performance, by developing its quotient of Emotional Intelligence.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Develop their Emotional Intelligence skills
- Use Leadership, Supervisory and Managerial skills more effectively
- Leave the program with an Action Plan
Who Should Attend
This course target for all levels of project Management and Supervisory staff, who want to lead and develop their teams to high levels of commitment and productivity through Emotional Intelligence Awareness and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- What is/are Emotions?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Self-Management and capabilities.
- Gauge the level of Emotional Intelligence
- Improving decision making strategies for wiser choices
- Communicating in an Emotionally Intelligence
- Understand the fundamental components of the communication process.
- Recognize the characteristics of different communication styles
- Identify the personal communication style.
- Building Project Stakeholder Relationships in an Emotionally Intelligent way
- Distinguish behaviors that identify someone as a receptive Listener.
- Using EQ to Lead Project Teams
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.