“Project management Interpersonal Communication Skills” workshop is an important tool for project managers, their teams and stakeholders to Communicate and interact with others more effectively and reach project success.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop Project managers interpersonal communication skills
- Communicate and interact with others more effectively
- Enhance the performance through improved communication skills
- Have a greater awareness of the effect of behaviour on other people
- Create the mutual understanding and conditions for effective teamwork
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who wish to improve their interpersonal communicative skills and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Perception and Human Behavior
- The Nature of Communication
- The Process of Verbal Communication
- Non-verbal Communication guides
- Developing Listening Skills
- Barriers to Effective Communications
- Communications Strategy and systems
- Briefing and Communicating in Groups
- Dealing with Different Personalities and Difficult People
- Difference between assertiveness, aggressive and passive behavior
- Giving positive feedback
- Stakeholders Approach Techniques
- Action Planning
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.