“Communication with Competence and Confidence” workshop presents to project managers with the practical skills and knowledge required for Communicating with Competence and Confidence. It will create the atmosphere and the culture to provide great work in organization in addition to Building a personal skill set that will enable them to react positively in project challenging situations.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Take decisions and make choices
- Develop a positive, assertive style
- Identify behavior patterns in others
- cultivate productive responses
- Improve organizational relationships through assertiveness
- Develop an assertiveness plan of action
Who Should Attend
This course target for anyone who wants to enhance their assertiveness skills, build a confident, credible image and develop effective workplace relationships and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- The Essentials Of Assertiveness
- The Fundamental Concepts Of Assertive Behavior
- Increasing Productive Thought Processes
- Expressing Courage: Self Powerfully And Professionally
- Building Professional Authority And Expertise
- Tools And Techniques For Building Assertiveness Style
- Emphasizing the Message
- Creating An Action Plan
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.