The “Managing & Dealing with Different Types of Stakeholders” is delivering a first class stakeholder management by creating the right impression all the time. It encompasses an understanding of stakeholder expectations and the skills to exceed that expectation, even when faced with difficult stakeholders.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Treating professionally the stakeholders.
- Applying the updated techniques of dealing with stakeholders
- Analyzing Internal/External stakeholders
- Handling stakeholders’ objections and complaints positively.
Who Should Attend
This course target for anyone who Managing & Dealing with Different Types of Stakeholders is ideally oriented to the mangers dealing with their stakeholders and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Why Stakeholder Management?
- The Importance of stakeholder management
- The Internal/External stakeholder Approach
- Benefits of being stakeholder-focused
- Effective Communication with the stakeholders
- Stakeholder Impact on Project Success
- Conduct a Stakeholder Analysis
- Different Types of stakeholders
- Manage Stakeholders
- Twelve ways of dealing with difficult stakeholders
- Handling stakeholder Complaints
- Coping with stakeholder Conflicts
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.