“The Persuasive Project Manager” is a workshop presenting the challenge that project managers could face while managing team members and stakeholders at all levels. Influence and persuasion are often two main factors that lead to project success.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Be familiar with the Advantages and Disadvantages of persuasion
- Apply the laws of Persuasion
- Be a persuasive project manager
- Adopt the influence styles of Project Managers
- Negotiate effectively in a variety of project environments
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers and all others who are looking to continue in developing their skills and to become a more persuasive manager and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Differences: Influence, Persuasion and Manipulation
- How Persuasion can be useful and helpful?
- Persuasion: Tips and Pitfalls
- Paths to Persuasion: Tactics at Work
- Several Laws of Persuasion
- Increased Project Success: Combine Laws and Power
- Influence Styles of Project Managers
- Persuasion tools and techniques for project success
- Influence: Overcome resistance to change
- Influencing and Persuasion Skills for Project Managers
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.