“Negotiation Skills for Project Managers: Turn No to Yes” program is valuable for project managers committed to improving their skills in negotiation with their stakeholders. It contains essential modules that lead to successful negotiation. It will provide participants with the essential processes and competencies to effectively conduct negotiations.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand the requirements for effective negotiation.
- Explore negotiation in the framework of project management
- Leverage the negotiation skills to deliver successful results.
- Being able how to create and manage dynamic negotiation environment.
- Balance assertiveness and empathy in their negotiations.
- Overcome barriers to effective negotiation.
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who want to lead their negotiation skills and find themselves in a position where they need to negotiate and persuade to succeed and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Preparing developing and conducting Negotiation Process.
- Understanding the ‘other’ basic needs for Win-Win
- Understanding the five steps approach to Negotiation Planning
- Understand tactics in Negotiation
- Selecting a communication approach that builds collaboration
- Dealing with different styles of negotiators.
- Learning & Understanding Negotiation terminology
- Identifying the Power forces of negotiation: Power, Information, timing and approach
- Developing and prioritizing the list of variable used in negotiation
- Implementing your preferred approach
- How to do effective closing the negotiation
- Building long-term relationships with stakeholder
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.