“Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making” workshop is designed to help project managers to make high quality decisions they need to reduce the amount of time spent on unexpected problems, keeping a project on deadline and within budget. It will help them play a key role in the success of a project’s development and implementation.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply logical approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Use tools for identifying risks
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them in the process
- Making the right decisions.
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who want to lead and develop their stakeholders through solving problems and making effective decisions and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Contexts: Difficulties and challenges
- Identify risks
- Understanding Problem Solving
- Systematic approaches to problem solving
- Identifying problems and Implementing solutions
- Communication for Problem Solving
- Project Decisions: The Art of Decision-Making
- Managing the Wrong Factors
- Decision-Making in Difficult Contexts
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.