“Conflict Management Skills for Project Managers” workshop is designed for Project managers that deal with people of different backgrounds, delegations, skill levels, qualifications, experience. It will allow the managers to resolve conflict of differences in values, attitudes, needs, expectations, perceptions and resources.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the causes of conflict
- Communicate effectively during conflict
- Understand and use the Weapons Of Influence
- Understand the various Conflict Resolution Styles
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who want to manage conflict with stakeholders and their personal lives and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Causes of Conflict
- Avoiding conflict from the start
- Project Managers Communication Skills
- Types of personality conflict
- Conflict Management Styles
- Difficult Individual Behaviour
- The Art of Creative Fighting
- Approaches to Resolving Conflict
- Tactics for Conflict Resolution
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.