“Stress Management Techniques for Project Managers” workshop focuses on areas of work stress, its affect, and finally, steps to prevent it and can be used at project and personal lives.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Managing and undertaking projects under stress
- Understand the most common challenges that generate a stress level.
- Demonstrate techniques for interacting with difficult stakeholders.
- Create reachable goals.
- Begin implementing goals created during the project.
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who want to lead and develop their skills in managing stress and reflect it to high levels of commitment and productivity and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- What Leads to Stress?
- Identifying the causes and sources of Stress
- Personality types
- Dealing with negative stakeholders
- Dealing with angry stakeholders
- How stress affects time management
- Practical Positive Approaches to reduce stress
- Action Planning
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.