In the modern world the pressures on everyone is increasing. For a variety of reasons, virtually every organization is expecting more from their employees. The main focus of this program is to provide project managers on how to make the most of their time by setting goals and prioritizing tasks, getting a grip on their office space, organizing their workflow, learning how to use their planner effectively, and delegating some of their work to stakeholders to be productive.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Manage time and time wasters in their daily activities.
- Set goals and objectives and prioritize accordingly.
- Identify the time usage profile by completing self-assessment questionnaires.
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who are seeking to utilize their time effectively and improve their work performance and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Why Is Good Time Management Vital to the Project Manager?
- Benefits of improving your time management
- Time Management Strategies for the Project Manager
- Time management tools
- Identifying Time Wasters
- Delegating Work
- How to Make Staff Meetings Work for You
- Setting Goals and Priorities
- Being Proactive
- Action plan
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.