“Powerful Presentation Skills for Project Mangers” enables Project Managers to engage in high-stakes conversations and presentations to help their stakeholders see the big picture and persuade them to take action.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Maximize stakeholder comprehension and “buy-in” in all types of situations.
- Prepare for key conversations and presentations Practice the key techniques and skills necessary to make effective presentations.
- Develop and demonstrate greater confidence in speaking to their stakeholders.
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who need to be able to make effective oral presentations and to speak persuasively and convincingly to stakeholders and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- How Good Are Your Presentation Skills?
- Effective Communication
- Six elements of success in presentations.
- Ideas and data organization
- Structuring the presentation appropriately
- Getting Attention and Keeping Interest
- Employing visual aids
- Deal constructively with tough or challenging questions
- Interact with key stakeholders in a “real” and compelling way.
- Techniques for special situations
- Group Issues in Oral Presentations
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.