CMCS has announced today the most comprehensive planning and scheduling practice for the engineering and construction industry in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. For more than 30 years, the CMCS team has helped project owners, project management firms, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in developing their planning and scheduling best practices. No one can offer the extent of products and services that CMCS can offer for those who are serious about having the best when it comes to planning and scheduling their projects.
Our Planning and Scheduling services are not limited to any industry or projects type. CMCS has unmatched experience in Engineering and Construction, Oil and Gas, Energy and Utility, Information Technology and Communication among many others. The CMCS Planning and Scheduling Practice include:
- Developing, maintaining, reviewing and analyzing project schedules
- Schedule delay analysis and associated damage assessment for loss of efficiency, prolongation, acceleration and other losses
- Developing the integrated planning and scheduling practice Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual
- Training and assist in the achieving the Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP and PM-SP) certifications
- Provide the Planning and Scheduling Software Licenses, Hands-On Training, Configuration, Health Check and Extended Technical and Functional Support Services
What makes CMCS offering more unique is that the delivery of the services will be done using the world leading applications in planning and scheduling and for which they are the norm for the MENA region. Those applications include Oracle Primavera P6 and Risk Analysis, ASTA PowerProject, Deltek Acumen Fuse, Risk and 360, TILOS Linear Scheduling, Synchro 4D Simulation, ARES PG2, Nomitech CostOS, Hard Dollar and PMWeb Project Management Information System (PMIS).
The details of CMCS Planning and Scheduling Practice is available at CMCS Planning and Scheduling Practice (567 downloads)
For additional details on the CMCS Planning and Scheduling Practice please contact CMCS at info@CMCS-MENA.com