- Gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling.
- Cover Scheduling techniques.
- This course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion all workshops and instruction.
- Use the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
- Create a project with activities and resources
- Calculate a schedule
- Maintaining the Project Documents Library
- Creating Relationships
- Defining Resources
- Analyzing Resources and Costs
- Optimizing the Project Plan
- Base lining the Project Plan
- Analyzing Resources
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted for junior with limited or no previous management experience, Project Management team members, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success, in addition this course is an excellent advancement for university graduates wishing to start a career in the project management area.
Government ,Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing and Industrial, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Water Utility Plants, Education and Training, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Automotive ,Media Production, E-Business Enablers, Marketing and Sales ,Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding and Repair Yards.
- Purpose of Planning
- Planning Cycle
- Level of Planning
- Creating a Project Plan
- Understanding Planning and Scheduling Methods
- Understanding your project
- Understand Contract Document
- Study Contract Document, Bill of Quantity and Drawings
- Understanding and study the project in more details
- Reviewing project steps / phases
- Study site layout, drawings and BOQ
- Define activity, activity ID and WBS
- Select the criteria to breakdown the project stage, Position, BOQ
- Original duration and calculation
- Define relationship types
- Define float types
- Resource analysis and method of calculation