“Project Leadership Skills for Better Project Results” is a highly interactive workshop designed to provide project managers with leadership skills that will enable them to develop their Skills for high Performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the foundation of leadership characteristics
- Relate leadership practices to projects
- Identify Performance improvement drivers
- Be familiar with leadership skills
Who Should Attend
This course target is for Personnel in project management positions who need to improve their Leadership skills and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- The Leadership Foundation
- Self-Assessment Of Leadership Characteristics
- Project Manager As A Leader – Skills To Success
- Project Managers Leadership Mistakes
- Effective Leaders And Top Performers Qualities
- Project Managers As Advocates
- The Importance Of Culture Sensing
- Performance Improvement Drivers
- Best Practices To Manager Sponsors
- Critical Skills For Great Leaders
- Winning Positive Feedback For Project Performance
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.