The “Cross-functional team Management” workshop explores the challenges and strategies including people from different departments in the organization. It allows participants to have success from the start.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Implement the collaboration and knowledge management
- Manage a diverse team with the right mix of skills and competencies.
- Rely on an effective methodology that defines the work
- Deal with cultural change
Who Should Attend
This course target is for project managers who want to breakthrough results and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Defining Cross-Functional Teams
- The Uniqueness of Cross-Functional Teams
- Ensuring an Effective Team Start-Up
- 5 Key Strategies: Development Team
- Set Clear Objectives
- Manage Cultural Change
- Communicate Clearly and Widely
- Build Positive Team Dynamics
- Adopt the Right Approach to Motivation
- Make Sure People Have Enough Time to Contribute
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.