“The Ability to Manage Global Teams” workshop is a unique tool to organizations that became increasingly global and want to leverage their international presence to better meet the needs of stakeholders. Managing global virtual teams enables organizations upturn their responsiveness to change in today’s market challenges.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Global virtual teams Challenges
- Create multiple channels of communication
- Deal with cultural differences of their teams
- Create a Global Team Development
Who Should Attend
This course target is for project managers responsible for team building activities in organizations and willing to enhance their Global Virtual Teams performance and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Bad management practices
- Building Virtual Teams
- Building Culture and Trust
- Virtual Communication Technologies
- Information Sharing
- Establishing Ground Rules and Norms
- Global Teams: Trends, Challenges and Solutions.
- Best Practices for Remote Management
- Tips and Pitfalls: Manage a Global Team
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.