Coaching is one of the most effective methods of enhancing performance. “Coaching for Better Project Results” workshop helps experienced project managers to deal with issues as far ranging as performance, work based stress, personal needs, employee motivation and morale.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Structure the coaching session
- Set objectives and targets
- Coach both new/existing team members
- Create a culture of delegation and empowerment
- Increase and enhance motivation
- Managing the poor performer
- Gain Feedback skills
Who Should Attend
This course target is for Project managers who want to develop a clear and more focused approach to dealing with work based issues from a coaching based perspective and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- What Is Coaching?
- Coaching Principles
- Determining Individual And Company Core Values
- Identifying Means To Solve Difficult Project Problems
- Ideas And Strategies: Acting As A Coach
- Listening, Asking And Developing Solutions
- Guidance And Advice: Career Development
- Motivational And Developmental Feedback
- Project Results Focusing
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.