“Managing Workplace Diversity for Project Managers” workshop present the management roles and how tactfully bring more diversity influence and awareness to the work environments and stakeholders and face the issues, challenges, dilemmas and joys of working with diversity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of diversity
- Explore their practical experience in relation to diversity and conflict
- Deal more effectively with issues of diversity
Who Should Attend
This course target for Project managers who need to understand the dynamics of cultural and ethnic diversity and also for Chief Executive Officers and all other CxO, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Document Managers, Information Technology Managers and any project team member or individual who wants to become an effective project team member and eventually a project manager.
In What Industries
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering & Constructions, Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power & Water Utility Plants, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding & Repair Yards and FMCG.
- Why is Management of Diversity Important?
- Issues in Managing Diversity
- Diversity: Affirmative Action and Creativity
- Diversity in Relation to Culture and Performance
- Maintaining Workplace Diversity
- Avoiding Workplace Discrimination
- Communicating Effectively
- New Perspectives and Strategies in Managing Diversity
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program.